LED Solar Powered Cemetery Flameless Candle Lamp White & Red
The LED Solar Powered Cemetery Candle Light is easy to use.
Simply turn the LED Cemetery Solar Light to the ON position, when dusk emerges the candlelight will automatically turn on or off at the twilight time of day, in the evening turns on and twilight morning turns off automatically. While in the OFF stage the solar panel will trick charge the NI-MH 1.2volt AAA600Ma hour rechargeable battery to start the cycle all over again.
The energy-saving LED imitates a flickering candlelight light gives a natural appearance similar to a real candle flickering flame inside the sealed lamplight.
Once you walk away you have the assurance that you won’t start a fire from this flameless LED solar power candle lamp.
- Lumens: 6-7L
- Solar panel: 2V 40-45AM
- Working run time: Approx. 6 to 8 hours
- Charging time: Approx. 8 to 10 hours
- Battery type: NI-MH 1.2V AAA600maH rechargeable battery
- Colours: White and Red
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: Diameter Ø 7cm x Height 12cm
Package Contents: 1 x Cemetery Solar lights (other items are not included)
Directions once received to work correctly.
- The LED solar Powered Cemetery Light needs to be fully charged under sunlight before first placed on the cemetery site.
- If not enough sunlight over a period of 3 months, the rechargeable battery may run completely flat, which will decrease battery longevity, therefore we recommend, to charge in direct sunlight the first time. Once the Cemetery Candle is fully charged, place the candle in your desired place to receive sunlight during the day to recharge the battery.
- If there is not enough sunlight, especial in shady areas, the charge time may take a longer time to fully charge the candle which is normal for solar-powered products.