6 Rose Faux Flower Bouquet
These 6 Rose Faux Flower Bouquet designs are available in 5 colour variants.
The name Rose comes from Latin Rosa, which was perhaps borrowed from Oscan, (the sister language to Umbrian) and even from Greek language ρόδον Rhódon (Aeolic βρόδον wródon), itself borrowed from Old Persian wrd- (wurdi).
The Rose is a woody perennial flowering plant of the genus Rosa, of the family Rosaceae, or the flower name it bears.
This Rose simulation is similar to the China Rose (Rosa Chinensis) or the Hybrid Tea Rose flowers are well-formed with large, high-centred buds, with each Rose flowering stem typically terminates in a single shaped Rose and a pink blossom sprig
Roses are elegant timeless classical flowers since they are the most popular cemetery flower used at cemeteries and each colour symbolises a different meaning.
Each Rose colour has its own symbolic representation.
- The most popular colour is the Red rose which is symbolic of beauty, romance, passion, pleasure, love and procreation which makes Roses very popular choice for a spouse.
- Pink roses represent grace and admiration which are perfect for mothers, sister or daughter.
- Yellow roses are symbolic of Joy and Friendship.
- A white rose symbolizes purity plus is perfect as an anniversary bouquet to a loved one.
- Read more on Flower Colour Meaning and Symbolisation Guide.
These selections of Faux Rose Bouquets are available in silk fabric that looks as real as freshly cut roses. Available in 5 colours as per the colour chart provided.
Rose Colours available in a variate of, Orange, Red Rose, Pink, Purple and White.
For the Do-It-Yourselfers,
This bouquet can be cut, bend or prune to create your desired floral design or arrangements decor that suits and fits perfectly for your cemetery arrangement styling or any other design you may have in mind.
Product Pack sold as: 1pc, 6 Faux Rose Flower Bouquet (Bouquets sold separately, Accessories not included).
There are no reviews yet.